As a data controller, Hjortekær Danmark (Hjortekær Danmark, Diplomvej 381, 2800 Kongens Lyngby, hi@Hjortekaer.com) is committed to giving the utmost attention to the security and protection of your privacy. Hjortekær Danmark processes your personal data in compliance with applicable privacy and personal data laws according to the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which entered into force on May 25th 2018.
What information do we collect and when?
Depending on the Product used, the way you use it or the way you acquired it, some of the data below will be collected by Hjortekær Danmark:
Identity data mean data which can directly identify you, such as your email address, birth date, usernames, names and surnames, phone number, delivery address.
Activity data vary depending on the Products used. They correspond to the measure of your food intake, number of calories, physical health, and wellbeing.
Physiological or health data mean data which correspond to a measurement of your food intake. Depending on the Products used, it includes your weight, muscle, fat, water percentage, heart rate, blood pressure, electrocardiogram, heart sound, temperature, sleep cycles, snoring episodes.
Environmental data correspond to your environment or surroundings such as noise level, light level, IP address and geo-location.
Technical data necessary for the use of the Products and Services, such as Wi-Fi network, technical logs, date of Product activation, battery measurement, manufacturing ID, debug technical information, and website cookies. Your bank details are processed when you purchase Products on our website. They are solely used for audit purposes and are not stored.
- When you create a Hjortekær Danmark account, you provide certain personal data. Your Hjortekær Danmark account is the core component of Products and Services, it allows you to access and control your personal data.
- When you use Wally app, some personal data is registered on your Hjortekær Danmark account. This is the case when you, share information, measure steps, fill in a field in Wally app, install and synchronize Wally app, and when you activate certain optional features such as geolocation in the settings of your phone. All your personal data collected when using Wally app are stored under your Hjortekær Danmark account.
- When you use our Products and Services, your personal data is collected to help you monitor your health. Each Product requires collection and processing of specific personal data. For example, our scales collect your weight or fat mass whereas our blood pressure monitors do not collect this type of data.
- When you choose to share your Hjortekær Danmark data with other applications
- When you contact our customer support, some of your personal data under your Hjortekær Danmark account are temporarily available to our teams until the problem is solved.
How do we use your Personal data?
The data collected through the Products and Services of Hjortekær Danmark is processed by Hjortekær Danmark for the following specific purposes. Different purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Providing Products and Services. Personal data processed by Hjortekær Danmark are stored on your Hjortekær Danmark account and accessible on the Wally app. Personal data may be indicated as raw data (number of steps, weight, etc.), or as a result of specific processing (heart rate, respiration, movement which produces your sleep patterns, etc.).
- Accounts. Use of our Products and Services requires the creation of a Health Mate account. This account also allows you to manage your content and preferences as well as measurements collected by the Products.
- Communicating with you. To help you solve a problem that you have reported, our team members may be required to process your personal data to help you. They will not be able to view your identified personal health data.
- Improving our Products and Services. We may use your anonymous personal data to improve our Products and Services, customers support, we may need to process certain data to correct or modify software settings. In addition, your health data might be anonymised, i.e not allowing to identify an individual or to be linked to an account and used by Hjortekær Danmark to conduct studies and analyses in the field of health, in order to advance scientific research.
How does Wally and Wally app work and how do they process your personal data?
All Products manufactured by Hjortekær Danmark are connected objects that require the use of an iOS or Android device. The creation of a Wally account via a device is therefore a prerequisite for the installation of our Products.
Our Products work via a wireless connection (Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G/4G), allowing the configuration of the Product as well as the transmission and synchronization of the data collected with your Hjortekær Danmark account. Some features are only accessible through the connection between your Product and Wally app. The personal data collected by the Products is stored and transmitted to our servers on your Hjortekær Danmark account when you synchronize your Product with Wally app, or when you connect your Product to your Wifi network. This synchronization on our servers located in Frankfurt is necessary in order to allow:
- the detection of anomalies on our Products, via the remote diagnostic service that you can use as part of customer service;
- updating the software of our Products to fix bugs, add new features or apply changes made necessary by legal and regulatory evolutions in the field of data;
- the backup of your data: in the event of loss or theft of an iOS or Android device on which Wally app is installed, you will be able to recover all your data;
- the taking of measurements without being in the vicinity of your iOS or Android device on which Wally app is installed;
- the Sharing of your data on several devices: you have access to your updated measurements via your personal Hjortekær Danmark account, and on any device on which Wally app is installed.
For more information on how each of our Products works, we invite you to consult the corresponding user guide or www.hjortekaer.com
Do we share your Personal data?
Your personal data will not be distributed, communicated, exchanged or transferred to third parties, on any medium whatsoever. Only the assumption of the purchase of Hjortekær Danmark and its rights would allow the transmission of your data to the potential purchaser, who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to protect your data. To guarantee you high quality experience, we may disclose some data in very strictly defined cases.
International transfer of personal data. Our Services may be supplied thanks to hosting services provider located in France. Thus, your data may be transferred out of the country where you use our services, including countries out of the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have specific laws for the protection of data. In these cases, we ensure the existence of a judicial ground during this transfer, as well as an adequate level of protection for your data, agreements approved by competent authorities, and by requiring the use of other measures allowing the protection of data.
Mandatory disclosure. We may be compelled by the law to disclose your personal data to some authorities or other third parties, such as the the law enforcement or legal authorities.
How do we protect your Personal data?
We make every effort to ensure the security of your personal data.
- How do we ensure the respect of children’s privacy? Hjortekær Danmark’ Products and Services are made for the general public.
- How do we ensure the quality of your data? We recommend you to regularly log on your Hjortekær Danmark account and confirm that your personal data are accurate and up-to-date. If you have a doubt on the accuracy of data, please inform us and we will implement means to correct or erase inaccurate data.
- What action do we take to protect your personal data? The protection of your privacy and security is crucial in the way we create and supply our Products and Services. We apply our Policy through a selection of appropriate activities such as the proactive management of risks and the Privacy Guide. We take appropriate measures to guarantee online safety, physical safety, remove risks of data loss. We limit the access to our database to employees that have a justified need to access this information.
- What are your rights? You can unsubscribe from marketing and ask that we stop processing your data for marketing means. We will still be able to send you security critical alerts. You also have a right of access, rectification and erasure on each of your personal data. We can help you access or suppress your personal data.
- Modification of the present Policy. Hjortekær Danmark may modify the present Policy with or without previous notice, block the access to the website, or change its access conditions. However, if the present Policy had to be largely modified, Hjortekær Danmark would publish a notice on this page and its header to inform web users for a period of 30 days. We recommend you to frequently visit the present Policy to ensure that you are aware of any modification.
- For you to get the full experience of our Products and Services, your data is stored until you request its deletion.